Today I am going to review a Home Based Business training program called Wealthy Affiliate. What they claim to teach you is how to become an affiliate of a larger company or organization. They teach you how to build a website and “advertise “your ‘parent’ company’s product on your website. When visitors come to your website and click on your “parent company’s link and buy their product, you get a commission.
I will take a look at the operation of Wealthy Affiliate in terms of honesty, integrity, effective training, and company support.
But first, let’s take a look at what Wealthy Affiliate does as a training platform.
Here are some of the most common “positives” that attract people.
Let’s look at the Starter Membership:
- Getting Started Training (Easy to learn)
- Video training, Tutorial training, Classroom Training, and Courses
- Many HELPFUL community members can answer your questions.
- Live & Interactive Help at all hours of the day.
- A Free, Beautifully Designed Website
- State of the Art Secure and Fast Hosting
- Access to Industry Experts & Millionaires
- A strict spam-free environment.
- Completely FREE to Get Started! (with no catches)
The Premium Membership offers a lot more:
- Live Help-Unlimited
- Private Messaging
- Websites-10 free websites
- Website Security Package
- Website Back-Up
- Newbie Training Course
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training
- Live Video Classes and Replay Classes
- Video Walk-Through
- Keyword Research-Jaaxy Tool
- Training Classrooms-12
- Affiliate Program-2X higher payout
- Earn While You Learn
- Private Access to Owners
- Website Feedback Platform
- Website Comment Platform
- Website Analysis
- 24/7/365 Website Support
(See the comparison chart at the end of the article).
The Premium Membership also includes all the Starter Membership benefits.
There are no up-sales or add-ons to the main program.
The Jaaxy research tool is free, you can upgrade to Pro and Enterprise levels if you desire.